What is the difference between our and the other products on the market?
- Unique on the market 7-year warranty
- In contrast to other massagers on the market, Donnerberg massagers are manufactured with reliability according to the premium German quality standard. Our products are tested for safety and each device includes TUV certificate for the highest safe usage. The long-lasting powerful motor has been additionally optimized following meticulous German quality standards and thus supports the effective massage units even better.
- The specially designated 4D massage heads glide flexibly and gently over the areas to be massaged and give you the feeling of a real hand massage
- In addition, unique on the market you will receive 2 washable covers made of breathable and soft mesh material. They are soft yet robust, completely removable and thus ensure a hygienic and durable element to the device (in case you need to replace and protect massager from worn out or torn fabric)
- Vibration function – The benefits of vibration massage techniques are relieved tight muscles, reduced stress and improved circulation
What should I do when the massager turns off during use?
After 15 minutes of using massager, massager will automatically switch off due to integrated timer. The timer is installed because it is not recommended to use the device for more than 15 minutes per each muscle area. For example, 15 min on the neck, 15 min on the shoulders, etc.
How often and for how long can I use a massage device?
The device has integrated timer; device will automatically switch off after 15 minutes of use and is not recommended to use the device more than 15 minutes per each muscle area. After 15 minutes has elapsed you can again switch on the device and use on different part of your body/muscle area. It is not recommended to use the device more than 15 minutes per each muscle area as muscle can become overworked and painful and in that case, you are creating a counter-effect. You can use the device every day. This is very convenient because it allows you to regularly treat painful areas and relax your muscles.
When is it not recommended to use a massager?
You must not use the device without your doctor’s consent if you:
- are pregnant
- have a pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
- To people who are prohibited by their doctor from practicing massages
- If you have any medical condition and not sure if you can use the device please consult your doctor
How is the product maintained? (cleaning, materials)
The device is made of high-quality PU leather which, when in contact with dust, can be easily wiped with wet wipes or handkerchief.
The massage heads are protected by a cover which can be completely removed (there is a zipper) and washed in the washing machine or hand washed. While washing changeable covers, you can still use your massage device since you have two additional covers included in the box.
Our customers often think that the beige massager is more sensitive because of the color, but this is not true. All massage devices are made of the same fabric- PU leather and can be easily wiped with wet wipes or handkerchief.
What are the benefits of using a massager?
Massage offers many benefits, whether you need to relax, reduce muscle tension or relieve chronic pain. Regular massage can improve your general health and your emotional and physical well-being. Based on traditional Japanese massage – Shiatsu, Donnerberg massager is best choice to help you eliminate muscle pain and relax.
What are the benefits of infrared heat with massage?
Infrared heat has a number of beneficial effects on human health. Thermotherapy, known for its positive effect on the blood circulation as a whole, often helps to relieve muscle tension and eliminate muscle knots. However, if you don’t need it, you can just turn infrared heat off. Heat is an optional function that can be used according to your needs. Vibration is also an optional element that can be used as a method of pain relief and to relax your muscles.
How difficult is to use the device?
The massager is very easy to use. It is designed for easy use at home, at work or while traveling. Massage heads are placed on the neck (or any part of the body you want to treat), place your arms through the handles/loops that will help you determine the strength or intensity of the massage by pulling handles .There is no need to pull hard as the massage heads are the ones that will massage your muscle areas.
What makes our massage heads special?
Donnerberg massage heads are designed to give you the feeling of a real hand massage. Professional massage therapist and physiotherapist can be expensive and time consuming and because of that Donnerberg massager is a long-term investment in your health and time.
How long is the warranty?
You will receive 7-year warranty for the device. The 7-year warranty covers the entire product – damage to the outer material, motor and cable.
Can I take the device on my travels?
Because the massager is compact you can easily take it when traveling. It will not take up lots of space and it will mean a lot to have it on hand when you need it.
For any further questions you may have please write to our Customer Representative on the following email email@example.com