Detoxification - cleansing the body
Do you sometimes feel that you want to reset your body energy so you can come back refresh to your daily activities and obligations? Are you familiar with the term "detoxification of the body"?
Every day, we bring various toxins into our body, mainly through air, food, medicine, cosmetics, cleaning products, and so on. The naturally occurring toxins are also burdened by a weak organism, which results in its irregular work. The human body is a complex system, but by its nature it has been brought to perfection because it has its own cleaning system that removes harmful substances. However, even the perfect mechanism needs help from time to time to restore the balance.
How do you know your body needs detoxification?
In addition to constant fatigue and poor concentration, there are other symptoms that indicate an excess of toxins in your body such as headaches, allergies and skin problems, frequent and mild infections, indigestion, etc. All this means that you and your body need a "reset".
When is the ideal time for detoxification?
Spring is approaching ideal time for detoxification of the organism. Especially if you opt for the most natural way to cleanse the body with the help of fresh fruit and vegetables. Before you begin to cleanse the organism, proper preparation is required.
- • Remove certain foods at the start. First you have to give up your coffee. If you find it difficult to cut it at once, drink coffee only once a day. Forget about smoking, alcohol, sweets, snacks, artificial sweeteners, milk products, industrial processed food, fast food, cereals (wheat, barley, oats, spelts, rice).
• Visit your doctor and check general health. It is very important to be healthy before you start detoxification. It is not recommended for children, pregnant women or for the woman that are breastfeeding.
- • Make a lot of storage in your cupboards! Clear all prohibited food and fill the storage with food that you can eat. This way you will resist all temptations.
- • Plan 5 meals a day! In order to make it easier to adapt to an altered diet and avoid starvation, distribute your meals evenly throughout a day.
- • Sufficient sleep and regular physical activity. Sleep 6 to 8 hours a day, be as relaxed as you can and exercise regularly.
- • Start morning healthy Every morning on empty stomach drink lemonade, 15-20 minutes before breakfast, squeeze a half a lemon in a glass of lukewarm water. Lemonade is a natural diuretic, which means it helps the body to extract excess fluid and toxins.
Plan your meals during detoxification process!
Proper detoxification should last 7 to 10 days. If this is a big challenge for you, start with a weekend only. This type of diet it is not about counting calories, but a choice of fresh foods. Feel free to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetables, fish, lean meat, olive oil, nuts, ginger and different type of seeds such as sesame, sunflower, flax and pumpkin. Here are some suggestions for a detox diet meal.
● Fruit salad with flax seeds and probiotic yogurt
● Fruit shake made from berries and spinach. All you need is half a cup of raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and spinach mix together in a blender.
● Shake made of cucumber, peach, spinach, parsley, teaspoon of ground ginger and squeeze of half a lemon
● Lentil Soup
● Fish and tomato salad
● Vegetable soup made from leeks, carrots, celery and to make it tastier add few pieces of chicken breasts
Dinner (must be light, let's have some salad):
● Salad made of cucumber, tomato, peppers and onion with a little olive oil, served with a fish.
● Lettuce and fresh cabbage seasoned with sea salt and apple vinegar served with 100 g of lean meat.
● Salad made of spinach, rendered carrot and cabbage.
Any fruit or nuts are a great choice for healthy snacks. Water and teas are indispensable because they help in the elimination of harmful substances and accelerate digestion.
Why is detoxification important?
Benefits of detoxification are numerous. The organism returns to the natural balance, cleanses the intestines, the blood system, and supports the work of all organs that perform natural cleansing of the organism. In addition, you will feel better, healthier, you will have more energy and tiredness will be behind you. Remember to perform detoxication regularly, several times a year. Listen to your body, track the signals it sends you when it needs help.
If you are already familiar with this way of caring body detox, please share with us your experience. How are you doing detox and what proved to be a successful method for you?